Wednesday 21 March 2012

Pioneer RMX - 1000 Advert - Feat James Zabiela

If you follow me on here and know my work, you will know that I shoot alot for Pioneer. Last week the company announced a new product - the RMX-1000 controller, which is an effects and sampling station. I have to be honest I have not really had a play with it properly, but what I saw it's an amazing piece of kit.  The shoot with James Zabiela was done in a studio and was edited together in post after wards with one of my Ibiza club images. I must admit I am very happy how this has turned out and think the creative guys have done a great job on this.  I have also linked below the product film, which features loads of artists inc James Zabiela, Chuckie, Laidback Luke, Doorly, Kissy Sellout and Kutski showing what the RMX-100 can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment