Wednesday 21 March 2012

Kaiser Chiefs - Portsmouth Guildhall

I left this gig on my computer for a few weeks before I edited it, due to having no time and thinking the shots were not that great. After going through them I think it wasn't that bad after all. This was the first time that I had shot the Kaiser Chiefs and I'd heard they put on a good show.  For me I was a bit disappointed with the lighting production on the night, all blue for most of the first 3 songs which was a shame as would have liked to got more variety with the shots. I decided to edit some to black and white which works well on some of them for sure.  The Kaisers on the night had so much energy and they rocked Portsmouth Guildhall, hopefully next time not as much blue lighting!

Don't think the band like Leeds Utd Chairman Ken Bates that much 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment