Wednesday 2 November 2011

Pixie Lott Album Launch - Billingsgate Market London

OK so the title sounds a little more exciting than the actual job, but I really enjoyed the evening. I was commissioned by Universal Music to photograph the Old Billingsgate Market that was having a massive video projection of Pixie Lott played over the front of the building to celebrate the release of her new album on the 7th November.

I got there early to find a good spot and work out the lighting and camera settings as I only had a limited time that the film would be played on the building. I was also paranoid about being asked to move on as security are very hot with people taking photos with pro cameras and long lens etc in that area of London. This was definitely a tripod job and the weather was perfect nice and clear and no rain!! So I managed to get a few angles of the film and when the boat that Pixie was on turned up (she was doing a live set for competition winners and music industry people) I was happy what i got.

Good night all round!

No comments:

Post a Comment