Friday 2 September 2011

DJ Mag Cover Shoot - Pete Tong

Within the electronic music industry I have been lucky to work with and photograph many of the biggest names in the world. One artist that I have never worked with is the legend Pete Tong. So when DJ Mag commissioned me to shoot the September issue of the mag with Pete as the cover star, I was made up. The shoot was to mark Pete's 20 years at Radio 1. The cover shot that was chosen we used a projector to project loads of twenty icons over Pete, quite simple but everybody was really happy with the outcome. I will put more images from the shoot next week on my site. Pete was great to work with, nice guy and a great pro. Thanks to everybody at Premier Park Studios too, I love that place!!

New edition of DJ Mag is out now.



No comments:

Post a Comment