Friday 10 December 2010

Pioneer Ibiza Calender 2011

During the summer of 2010 I was again involved in photographing all the images for the Pioneer DJ Calender. This year we decided to cover the whole of Ibiza. Around 150,000 copies get printed worldwide and are given to people that buy the Pioneer equipment. It will also will be distributed for free around Ibiza.

The project was to show the impact Pioneer has on the island. I love being apart of this and the buzz getting back the finished article is amazing. The calender is a large A3 size and is 24 high gloss pages which features famous DJs, clubbers, dancers and the general vibe of the island.

Here is the calender in full and I have also included a few more pics from closing week which was amazing to shoot. Hope you like it.

I would like to thanks Mark, Simon, Resh and Dan Tait at Pioneer, Phil, Andi, Chris at Planet. Piers Dupoy for being my wing man on the Island! All the DJs who were great letting me photograph them and everybody else in Ibiza and the UK that have helped put this together.






















































2 comments:

  1. Johnny Lighthands11 December 2010 at 10:04

    incredible mate I love this stuff, particularly the fish eye ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled across this and thought I'd just that say these photos (and especially the calendar ones) look amazing.

    Is there any chance I could get my hands on one of these calendars in New Zealand? I could only ever dream of going to and playing in Ibiza, but I imagine having one of these calendars on my wall would make me work harder towards my dream =)

    ReplyDelete