Friday 1 April 2011

Katy Perry - Bournemouth

It was great to get to shoot the Katy Perry gig at The Bournemouth BIC, being one of the biggest artists in the world at the moment.  I knew before hand that there was no pit and we would have to shoot from the back, so it was a bit restrictive shot wise. It was a big disappointment as I knew the production for the gig would be amazing. It is actually the first time that i have every shot from the back of a venue. I actually do like some of the shots with the crowd in as it gives it some atmosphere. It was also an eye opener on how many people were using camera phones!

I am pretty happy with the images from the night. The first one is my fav as i managed to capture Katy hearting the crowd and the lighting is wicked. She was a great performer and vocal were good too. Lets hope next time we can shoot from the pit :)








 





No comments:

Post a Comment